STRAIGHT OFF THE NET THANKS TO READER
ALLON HILL IS THE NAME OF THIS PARTICULAR COMPANY. I’M SURE THERE ARE DOZENS OF OTHERS.
Residential or commercial, Agency or private delivery, Allon Hill offers a complete menu of mortgage assignment services. In the past 14 years, Allon Hill has prepared and recorded over 5 million assignments in 2,300 jurisdictions in 50 states.
Every document required for each loan is tracked in our database, ensuring accurate information and follow-up regardless of the requested volume.
- Lost Note Affidavits
- UCC Financing Statements
- Warranty Deeds/Other Quitclaim instruments
- Prepare, record, track, report
- Record documents prepared by 3rd parties
- Original collateral tracking with comprehensive reporting
- Collateral rectification and exception clearing
- Document recovery and retrieval
- MERS management
Allon Hill utilizes its own comprehensive collateral tracking system to perform post closing collateral audits and exception clearing. Unique loan level and document specific reporting enables Allon Hill to provide superior services in this critical risk area.
- Collateral file audits and inventory to confirm and/or update the Trustee and Custodian initial exception reports
- Document reclamation from jurisdiction, servicers and originators, as well as through newly ordered title searches
- Lost Note Affidavit and note endorsement by allonge preparation
- Preparation, recordation and tracking of assignments, including intervening assignments to clear chain of title defects
- Transmittal of cured/completed exceptions and assignments to Trustees, Custodians, Servicers, and their Successors and/or Assigns as applicable
- Research to ascertain and establish corporate family trees to clear chain of title problems, including “seller-out-of-business” issues
A state-of-the-art project management system includes customized reporting, web-enabled progress tracking and the use of web-enabled imaging techniques to provide immediate and continuous access to the loan files under review by Allon Hill.
Filed under: bubble, CDO, CORRUPTION, currency, Eviction, foreclosure, GTC | Honor, inflation, Investor, Mortgage, securities fraud Tagged: | audit, borrower, disclosure, foreclosure defense, foreclosure offense, fraud, Lender Liability, lost note, predatory lending, quiet title, rescission, RESPA, RICO, securitization, TILA