What we NOW know about
Loan Securitization And Foreclosure Defense
NEIL F GARFIELD, MBA, JD
The Windmill Suites-Chandler Fashion Square
3535 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler AZ 85226
Hotel Phone: 480-812-9600
Livinglies Customer Service: 520-405-1688
When: Thursday July 26th
Registration: 8:30 am
Seminar: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Registration – from July 7th –July 20th: $199
Late-Registration July 20th – July 26th: $249
Audience: Lawyers, legislators, title agents, realtors, homeowners or anyone thinking of buying short sales or re-sales
Arizona CLE’s available: 2.5 including .5 Ethics
Presented by Neil F Garfield, MBA JD, Beth Findsen JD, and Darrell Blomberg
Neil Garfield is Licensed in Florida and Beth Findsen is Licensed in Texas and Arizona. Both are members of the Federal Trial Bar.
Workshop Content to include:
- Preliminary letters and correspondence
- Putting your best foot forward; evidence
- Administrative agencies
- Foreclosure rescue scams
- Auction issues at foreclosure
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedures
- Title & Title Insurance
Handouts will be distributed electronically when you register and should be brought to the workshop either in printed or electronic format according to your preference.
Participants will receive special workshop discounts on products and services purchased at the workshop.
For more information contact: Seminars@GarfieldFirm.com
- These topics are introductory in nature and are for general information. Information obtained in this workshop should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a competent licensed attorney in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- Attorneys in other states will probably be permitted to claim CLE credits from Arizona, check with your state’s bar for more information.
Filed under: foreclosure