9,305 San Diego County homeowners face Foreclosure right now!
Web page with all links and info including call registration: http://hofj.org/default.asp.pg-1-STOPForeclosures
Why “DE FACTO” FORECLOSURE MORATORIUM?
If the banks cannot record their forged documents on our homes, they cannot foreclose. We must stop the recordings.
Each county recorder can and must follow all our laws and refuse to record fabricated and suspect documents without an Affidavit of Authenticity signed under penalty of perjury and felony, and prison time in some states.
Recording of suspect documents could subject a Recorder to civil and/or criminal liability, and directly violates the Recorder’s Oath of Office to uphold the constitution of the State and the United States. [oath of office]
1. Legal foundation to refuse to record suspect documents [MA law] [help us refence to legal citations for each state]
2. Knowingly recording suspect documents could subject a Recorder to civil and/or criminal liability.
3. Recording Rejection Letter & Affidavit of Authenticity [example) Individual State Penal Codes for Letter
How to get this ‘de facto foreclosure moratorium’ enacted in YOUR county:
1. Connect with HOFJ County Directors [email CJ]
2. Email this page link to your County Recorder.
3. Print and present this material to your Recorder
4. Print and present this material to each County Supervisor.
5. Present and present this material to local newspapers and radio stations.
6. Register for Conference Call above.
Join today’s Conference Call for County Recorders, Elected Officials, Interested Parties
How Recorders Can Get a De Facto Foreclosure Moratorium started.
Meet with John O’Brien, MA Registrar, & Kevin Harvey, Key Aide
John Requires “Affidavit of Authenticity” for Robosigned Documents
John’s 3 minutes on Fraud
CBS Atlanta Foreclosure Fraud in Georgia, O’Brien Interview
Thanks for your support, cj
CJ Holmes, Founder
Filed under: foreclosure