on Linked in
Editor’s note: Interesting that they are looking for people to prepare “Default Assignments.” A good question to pose to the robo-witness in court. There is lots of good reasons to ask questions of the robo-witness who will have no information knowledge as to the answer or even an understanding of the question. Items in bold or italic are my emphasis supplied.
SHIFT AVAILABLE: The hours will tentatively be 7am-3:30pm.
Shifts are subject to change based on business needs.
The Default Assignment team is responsible for the creation, execution, and recordation of assignments in preparation of loans moving into foreclosure. This position being filled is primarily responsible for the review and execution of default assignment that are being prepared proactively. (e.s.)
Review includes: confirmation that the proper chain of title has been documented, the assignment created by the Document Preparer has been created accurately, and the assignment is in the proper name to proceed with foreclosure.
The document execution responsibility includes signing default assignments after theyve successfully passed the review steps. This position works very closely with the Document Preparation team and provides them with feedback on assignment document preparation. (e.s.)
This position requires the applicant to qualify to be a Wells Fargo officer to execute documents and the ability to pass an online MERS signing authority assessment. Assignments being executed will be for both Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo as POA, and/or MERS.
Responsibilities may also include:
– Procurement and correction of complex documents used in perfecting a mortgage lien.
– Analyze, interpret and document information from various sources: including multiple online systems.
– Resolve complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; editing and or correcting specialized and/or complex documents.
– Research and resolve document questions and issues as identified by external and internal business partners.
– Track and monitor inventory on an ongoing basis for compliance and reconcile discrepancies.
– Act as a liaison between various internal groups such Sales, Fulfillment and Servicing and external partners such as attorneys, settlement companies, investors and housing authorities.
– This position may require communication via multiple sources (fax, phone, email and formal letter) with internal and external business partners.
– Successful candidate should demonstrate skill in influencing and negotiating timelines; gaining commitment and overcoming objections with the internal and external business partners.
– Successful candidate should demonstrate skill at recognizing trends and be able to make procurement decisions based on information provided and communicate procurement steps via written and verbal communication.
– Analyze issues, business requirements, standards, procedures and deficiency trends to identify opportunities for improvement provide statistical performance data/conclusions to management for use in making business decisions.
– Update tracking systems as necessary to ensure accurate procurement activities are captured and reported on.
– Act as a mentor and training resource for newer or junior staff.
– Act as a point of escalation in dealing with procurement issues that are difficult to resolve.
– Assess individual inventory for bulk procurement opportunities and provide solutions for increasing individual and department productivity.
Basic Qualifications: 6+ months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
Minimum Qualifications: – High School diploma.
– 6+ months experience within the Mortgage/Banking/Finance and/or Real Estate industry.
– Strong computer skills (including Excel and Word).
– Strong attention to detail and ability to identify trends.
– Proven time management and strong organizational skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to assimilate change.
– Demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
Preferred Skills: – 12+ months experience within the Mortgage/Banking/Finance and/or Real Estate industry.
– Previous experience with Arrow, Loan DQ, Fidelity/CPI/LPS/LIS/MSP, and/or File Net/LIV.
– Previous mortgage experience particularly in the areas of Customer Service, Lien Release, Default or Collections.
– Previous Final Docs experience.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
© 2012 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved
Filed under: foreclosure |