START WINNING CASES!!
May 23-24, 2010 2 days. 9am-5pm. Neil F Garfield. CLE credits pending but not promised. Register Now. Seating limited to 18. INCLUDES LUNCH AND EXTENSIVE MANUAL OF FORMS, NARRATIVE AND CASES. An in-depth look at securitized residential mortgages and deeds of trust. Latest cases on standing, nominees, splitting note from security instrument, bankruptcy strategies, expert declarations, forensic analysis reports.
Lawyers, paralegals, experts, forensic analysts will all benefit from this. This workshop includes monthly follow-up teleconferences and continuing on-going support with advance copies of articles, cases and analysis.
- STRATEGIC REVIEW: WHY THESE CASES ARE BEING WON AND LOST IN MOTION PRACTICE.
- SECURITIZATION REVIEW
- USE OF FORENSIC REPORTS AND EXPERT DECLARATIONS
- RAISING QUESTIONS OF FACT IN CREDIBLE MANNER
- SETTING UP AN EVIDENTIARY HEARING
- FOLLOW THE MONEY
- OBLIGATION, NOTE, BOND, MORTGAGE, DEED OF TRUST ANALYSIS
- TILA, RESPA, QWR, DVL AND RESCISSION — WHY JUDGES DON’T LIKE TILA RESCISSION AND HOW TO OVERCOME THEIR RESISTANCE.
- NOTICE OF DEFAULT, TRUSTEE, STANDING, REAL PARTY IN INTEREST EXAMINED AND REVIEWED
- INVESTORS, REMICS, TRUSTS, TRUSTEES, BORROWERS, CREDITORS, DEBTORS, HOMEOWNERS
- FACT EVIDENCE ON MOTIONS
- FORENSIC EVIDENCE ON MOTION
- EXPERT EVIDENCE ON MOTION
- ORAL ARGUMENT
- WHAT TO FILE
- WHEN TO FILE
- EMERGENCY MOTIONS — MOTION TO LIFT STAY, MOTION TO DISMISS, TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS, MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY
- DISCOVERY: INTERROGATORIES, WHAT TO ASK FOR, HOW TO ASK FOR IT AND HOW TO ENFORCE IT. REQUESTS TO PRODUCE. REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS. DEPOSITIONS UPON WRITTEN QUESTIONS.
- FEDERAL PROCEDURE
- STATE PROCEDURE
- BANKRUPTCY PROCEDURE
- ETHICS, BUSINESS PLANS, AND PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS
Filed under: bubble, CDO, CORRUPTION, currency, Eviction, foreclosure, GTC | Honor, HERS, Investor, Mortgage, securities fraud | Tagged: bankruptcy, BOND, borrowers, CLE, creditors, debtors, DEED OF TRUST ANALYSIS, deeds of trust, DEPOSITIONS UPON WRITTEN QUESTIONS., discovery, DVL, EMERGENCY MOTIONS, evidentiary hearing, EXPERT DECLARATIONS, EXPERT EVIDENCE, FACT EVIDENCE, foreclosure defense and offense, FORENSIC EVIDENCE, FORENSIC REPORTS, FORMS, Garfield Continuum, homeowners, interrogatories, investors, Mortgage, MOTION, MOTION TO COMPEL, MOTION TO DISMISS, motion to lift stay, NEIL GARFIELD, note, Notice of Default, Obligation, QUESTIONS OF FACT, QWR, REAL PARTY IN INTEREST, REMICS, REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS, REQUESTS TO PRODUCE, rescission, RESPA, securitization, securitized residential mortgages, splitting note from security instrument, standing, TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS, TILA, TILA audits, trustee, TRUSTEES, TRUSTS, workshop | 5 Comments »